Secure your private lodgings in the midst of the stunning beauty of Salzburg Land and enjoy an exceptional holiday.
Discover the Oberpinzgau natural beauty
Get to know a beauty spot amid the Austrian Alps. The luxury of the serviced apartments in the Wildkogel Arena ensures that you can devote all your energy to your favourite activities.
The river basin landscape determined by the broad upper valley of the Salzach river and the beauty of the Hohe Tauern National Park and Kitzbühel Alps are unique both in winter and summer. The Wildkogel Resorts, situated at the heart of this fantastic holiday region, provide an ideal point of departure for sporting adventures and days of leisure in the fresh air.
Enjoy amazing skiing on 452 kilometres of pistes in the best ski resorts of the region, or explore the extensive network of tracks and trails during the warmer seasons. The Krimml waterfalls make for the perfect hiking destination. For those of you looking to relax in the sun and refresh in nature, we recommend a visit to one of the crystal clear swimming lakes in the region.
The majestic Grossvenediger mountain tempts you to go hiking, and Mozart’s birthplace of Salzburg offers fabulous sightseeing opportunities.
In between Hohe Tauern and Kitzbühel Alps
- Tauern Cycle Path leads on 270 or 310 km from Krimml to Passau
- National Park bike cabs and free gondola bike transportation
- more than 50 tours in the tour portal
- over 120 alpine chalets & huts
- numerous Pinzgau delicacies
- possibilities for overnight stays in huts
- Krimml Waterfalls
- Mountain Cart
- Emerald trail in Habachtal
- Zeller Lake in Zell am See
- many free entries through the National Park Summer Card
A superb panorama, a great variety of valleys and an abundance of opportunities to explore.
Ski safari in the Wildkogel Arena, KitzSki and the Zillertal Arena
- Three ski resorts and 452 kilometres of pistes
- Extensive network of hiking and cycling paths
- Natural swimming lakes
- And much more
- touring in untouched nature
- breathtaking panoramas
- Highlight routes like on the Hohe Sonnblick (3.106 m) or Großvenediger (3.657 m)
- 45 kilometers of cross-country ski trails in Neukirchen and Bramberg
- for skating as well as classic
- High altitude trails in the surrounding area
The Hohe Tauern National Park provides a unique opportunity to explore prehistorical glaciers and the thundering Krimml waterfalls. Covering 1,856 square kilometres, the park is one of the largest in Europe.
- The longest illuminated toboggan run in the world
- Countless opportunities in the Wildkogel Arena
- Emerald trekking path and Tauern cycle path