- Spacious flats with balcony, flat screen TV & WLAN
- Bread roll service for family breakfast in the flat
- Restaurant for breakfast and dinner option
- Exclusive wellness areas
- Ski-in / Ski-out: right next to the cable car
- In the middle of the skiing area & on the hiking trails
- Numerous outdoor activities within easy reach without a car
- Nationalpark Summercard
A family holiday full of adventures in Salzburg Land
On a holiday in the Wildkogel Resorts, young and old have it twice as good. On the one hand, you are in good hands in your accommodation with the spacious flats, the services on offer and the central location in the village, and you are also perfectly looked after with children. On the other hand, on your family holiday in Salzburg Land, you have landed in a region of the Upper Pinzgau where you can choose from countless possibilities to create a unique time with the children, teenagers or even on a shared multi-generational holiday every day of your stay.
Family highlights in Bramberg & Neukirchen
- Mountain cart track in the Wildkogel Arena
- Panorama and slide trail
- Wooden playground: Adventure Arena Kogel-Mogel
- Wildkogel active programme with family hikes with Mega Flying Fox, high ropes course, via ferrata, canyoning, tubing, family rafting, archery & much more
Family adventures in picturesque landscapes
The wild nature and idyllic landscape of the Hohe Tauern holiday region guarantee a time to remember for both you and your kids. The local tourism associations offer a great range of activities for young tourists, including everything from guided excursions to pony trekking and bread baking. Discover many themed walks and the Krimml Worlds of Water for some more quality family time.
And more to explore at the Mittersill National Park Centre
The Hohe Tauern National Park Centre in Mittersill is one of the most popular attractions in the region, providing interesting insights into the national park’s fauna and flora for both the parents and kids. Enjoy a breath-taking exhibition and learn more about this fascinating place.
The modern installation of the Krimml Worlds of Water are your point of departure for hikes to the Krimml waterfalls. It provides innovative edutainment and encourages active participation and a playful approach to learning something new. The highlights include:
- Panoramic terrace
Mountains, lakes and time to play
No summer holiday in Austria would be complete without a visit to one of the fantastic, crystal clear lakes nestling between the spectacular mountains. Zeller See lake is known for its excellent water quality and it has some great lidos for families with kids. They have their own children’s pools, sports pools, slides, diving platforms and more:
- Zell am See lido
- Thumersbach lido
- Schüttdorf lido
Most of the local lidos also offer a range of equipment to rent, including trendy stand-up paddle boards, wind surfing equipment and kayaks that you can use to explore some beautiful lakeside spots.
Summer tobogganing in the Pinzgau
In the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun, tobogganing is both a summer and winter activity. There are various winter toboggan runs, but also the "Maisiflitzer", which is designed as a year-round toboggan run on the Maiskogel in Kaprun - to be found at the family and leisure park. The "Alpine Coaster" runs like a roller coaster over bridges, waves, through steep curves and through inclined support gyros until you land back in the valley. Families can also find another summer toboggan run with 1.6 km and 63 curves at the Biberg in Saalfelden.
More excursion tips with child
- Ferleiten Game and Adventure Park on the Grossglockner Road: over 200 animals in an impressive mountain world.
- Gold panning in the Rauris Valley: learn gold panning techniques and dig for Tauern gold
- Hollersbach National Park Workshop: from "Butter Stirring" to "National Park Detectives".
Pure variety for big & small
- Ski In / Ski Out
- 3 ski areas in the immediate vicinity
- longest illuminated toboggan run in the world
- Ice skating rinks in Bramberg & Neukirchen
The longest, illuminated toboggan run in the world
If you stay with us in Bramberg am Wildkogel, you reside only a short distance from the world’s longest toboggan run, illuminated until 22:00 for night-time tobogganing fun. Enjoy 14 kilometres of sledding amid the Wildkogel Arena. Our resorts are located right next to the bottom of the Smaragdbahn lift. This gondola will take you to 2,100 metres above sea level in no time. This is where your toboggan adventure starts – a must that makes any family trip unforgettable.
At the family-friendly Wildkogel Arena
The family-friendly Wildkogel Arena, combining the slopes of the Neukirchen and Bramberg areas, is located only a stone’s throw from your holiday home. The easy slopes and beginner lifts ensure a hassle-free experience for all the family – and a bunch of happy memories. Plenty of snow attractions for young skiers make this area the perfect venue for a ski adventure with your family, especially if you or your kids are just learning the ropes of skiing.
- 75 piste kilometres
- 19 modern lift facilities
- Guaranteed snow from December to Easter
- Kogel-Mogel Adventure Area with an easy-to-use lift for beginners, fabulous learning facilities and a children’s restaurant
- Ski schools in Neukirchen and Bramberg with professional instruction
Salzburg family vacation
Our self-serviced family apartments are the perfect base to treat your family to some downtime amid the fascinating natural scenery of the Austrian Alps. There is plenty of rest and recreation, with a lot of hidden gems and natural treasures to be discovered off the beaten track. The region is also home to a great variety of activities, ensuring that your holiday with the kids will never get boring. A trip to the city of Salzburg should also be on your agenda. The historic city centre has many cultural sights to offer. Seize the opportunity and go exploring together.
The Wildkogel Resorts are perfectly equipped to host families with children. Book your family retreat and look forward to a range of great benefits.