- Köhlergraben toboggan run, Zell am See
- Biberg toboggan run, Saalfelden
- Kohlschnait toboggan run, Bruck
- Guggenbichl toboggan run, Kaprun
- Nagelköpfel toboggan run, Piesendorf
- Berghof toboggan run, Hollersbach
On the world’s longest illuminated toboggan run
If the idea of tobogganing doesn’t sound like the most fun to you, wait until you have dropped into the world’s longest toboggan run, situated right here in Bramberg am Wildkogel. Prepare for 14 kilometres of winter adventure that you can even experience until late at night. The entire run is illuminated until 22:00 daily. It’s a highlight no visitor to the Wildkogel Resort should miss out on!
- Access: via the Smaragdbahn lift in Bramberg
- Starting point: at 2,100 metres above sea level
- Duration: 30 to 50 minutes
- Elevation drop: 1,300 metres
- Alternative access: Wildkogelbahn from Neukirchen to the ski resort and walk ten minutes to the starting point
- Stockenbaum natural run, 5 kilometres
- Neuhaushof natural run, 3 kilometres
- Kühnreit run, 1.5 kilometres, illuminated until 21:00
In the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region
Whether you’re on holiday with your family, your partner or your friends, a toboggan race is always good fun. The Pinzgau region has plenty high-quality toboggan runs, many of which are illuminated in the evenings.
Natural toboggan runs in the region
For children, whizzing down the mountain is an unforgettable experience. But more and more adults are discovering tobogganing fun for themselves as well - especially in areas like Salzburger Land where the tracks are so wonderfully maintained. A special highlight is the 14 km long toboggan run in the Wildkogel Arena. To get to the starting point of the downhill run, you can take the cable cars in Neukirchen or in Bramberg up to the mountain station.