A summer escape to Salzburg provides an ideal opportunity to explore crystal clear bathing lakes, fascinating trekking routes and action-packed bike trails. Discover many a natural treasure such as the Krimml water falls. Whether you are looking for rest and relaxation or recreation, the region has a variety of opportunities to unwind or get active for all the family. In only a few minutes’ drive you can reach many cultural attractions of nearby towns and cities. Your family will love the many perks of staying with us, including:
- Spacious family apartments with balconies, mountain views and plenty of room for everyone
- Indoor and outdoor playgrounds at the resort
- Enjoy fresh bread and pastries conveniently delivered to your door early in the morning, so that you can enjoy a wonderful home-made breakfast with your family. Alternatively, we invite you to nourish with a lavish breakfast from the buffet at the resort. We also have great options for young gourmets.
- We also have an excellent à la carte restaurant at the heart of the resort, so you can dine out whenever it is convenient for you.
- The prime location of our resort gives you direct access to the local mountain lifts, conveniently taking you to the gateway to your hiking or biking adventure.
- Take a dip or regenerative swim in one of the natural bathing lakes in the region with excellent water quality.
- The National Park Summercard is your guest pass with 60 unique benefits, including many fee reductions and free entries to local attractions. The card also allows you to use the public transport network for free.
- Discover many family highlights in the region, including go-kart races and sliding fun in the Wildkogel Arena, emerald searching in the Habachtal, impressive Krimml water fall views and hands-on national park experiences in Mittersill.
- Bathrobes, set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the Wildkogel spa and wellness facilities
- State-of-the-art gym
- Free participation in the resort’s programme of activities
- Reception service
- Breakfast or half-board
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
- Underground parking for 5€ per car and day