The Alpine chic living area features a host of thoughtful touches, including a fireplace and flat-screen TV with movies on demand. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the chalet.
The extra-generous dining area is connected to the modern open-plan kitchen, featuring all modern luxuries. There is a toaster, a microwave, an electric kettle, high-quality tableware, a filter coffee and espresso machine and many additional amenities awaiting.
There are eight bedrooms in total, seven of which feature a king-size box-spring bed for quality slumber. There is also a bespoke sofa sleeper for additional guests. Most of the bedrooms are complete with a flat-screen TV and direct access to the balcony or terrace. Two bedrooms also feature an extra bunk bed. There are four bathrooms in total, each fitted with a bathtub or shower. A generous entrance area, ski storage room and private sauna make this luxury chalet a highlight with superior comfort and extra privacy.
- Bathrobes, set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the Wildkogel spa and wellness facilities
- Free participation in the resort’s programme of activities
- One reserved underground parking space
- Reception service from 7:00 to 23:00
- Breakfast or half-board
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
FAQs and booking details
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out before 10:00
Your booking at the Bramberg Resort includes one underground parking space per apartment. For every additional parking space we charge €5 per car and day.
- Cancellation is free up to one month prior to scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations up to one week before arrival will be charged 70% of the full cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within one week before your arrival will be charged 90% of the booking sum.
- Cancellations with less than a day’s notice or no-shows will be charged the full sum.
We recommend that you take out appropriate insurance. The insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung offers tailored insurances for holidays in Austria.
In order to confirm your booking we ask that you make a deposit of 30% of the booking sum. The rest of the sum can be paid on site. The deposit will be charged to the credit card entered at the time of booking. If you do not own a credit card, you can also transfer the money to our account.