With a fireplace, LCD flat-screen TV and movies on demand as well as free Wi-Fi, guests are guaranteed to enjoy a host of thoughtful touches.
The luxurious open-plan kitchen offers everything for a premium cooking experience. An electric kettle, a filter coffee and espresso machine, a toaster as well as cooking utensils and tableware, all are provided.
There are five tastefully decorated bedrooms that each feature a king-size box-spring bed for quality slumber and a flat-screen TV. The four elegant bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub or a shower and there is an additional toilet.
- Set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the DAS Bramberg spa and wellness facilities
- Reception service
- Breakfast or half-board
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
- €5 surcharge per car and day
FAQs and booking details
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out before 10:00
The Bramberg Resort offers safe underground parking at a surcharge of €5 per car and day.
- Cancellation is free up to one month prior to scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations up to one week before arrival will be charged 70% of the full cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within one week before your arrival will be charged 90% of the booking sum.
- Cancellations with less than a day’s notice or no-shows will be charged the full sum.
We recommend that you take out appropriate insurance. The insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung offers tailored insurances for holidays in Austria.
In order to confirm your booking we ask that you make a deposit of 30% of the booking sum. The rest of the sum can be paid on site. The deposit will be charged to the credit card entered at the time of booking. If you do not own a credit card, you can also transfer the money to our account.