The tastefully designed living area is equipped with a fireplace and an LCD flat-screen TV with info channel. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge.
The premium fitted kitchen has everything you need to cook up a storm. There are high-end appliances and state-of-the-art equipment, including an electric kettle, a filter coffee and espresso machine, toaster, cutlery and tableware. Each of the three bedrooms boast a bespoke box-spring bed and a flat-screen TV.
There are also two luxurious bathrooms with a bathtub or a shower.
- Set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the Wildkogel spa and wellness facilities
- On-site gym
- Bathrobe (included with direct booking otherwise €10/stay)
- Reception service
- Breakfast or half-board
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
- €5 surcharge per car and day
FAQs and booking details
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out before 10:00
The Neukirchen Resort offers safe underground parking at a surcharge of €5 per car and day.
- Cancellation is free up to one month prior to scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations up to one week before arrival will be charged 70% of the full cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within one week before your arrival will be charged 90% of the booking sum.
- Cancellations with less than a day’s notice or no-shows will be charged the full sum.
We recommend that you take out appropriate insurance. The insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung offers tailored insurances for holidays in Austria.
In order to confirm your booking we ask that you make a deposit of 30% of the booking sum. The rest of the sum can be paid on site. The deposit will be charged to the credit card entered at the time of booking. If you do not own a credit card, you can also transfer the money to our account.