Enjoy a range of thoughful touches, including an LCD flat-screen TV, some of which provide movies on demand, free Wi-Fi and a cosy fireplace. In some apartments, the spacious living room has a sofa sleeper to comfortably sleep two additional guests.
The premium open-plan kitchen offers a luxurious cooking experience, featuring high-class appliances, an electric kettle, a filter coffee and espresso maker, toaster, all essential cooking utensils and tableware.
There are four bedrooms fitted with a king-size box-spring bed for quality slumber and a flat-screen TV. One bedroom has an additional bunk bed. Four elegant bathrooms offer indulgent spa moments. One of the bathrooms also has a bathtub and there is a separate guest toilet.
Take in fantastic mountain views from your private terrace or balcony.
- Bathrobes, set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the Wildkogel spa and wellness facilities
- State-of-the-art gym
- Free participation in the resort’s programme of activities
- One reserved underground parking space per apartment, 5€ surcharge per car and day for every additional space
- Reception service
- Breakfast or half-board
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
FAQs and booking details
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out before 10:00
Your booking at the Wildkogel Resort includes one underground parking space per apartment. For every additional parking space we charge €5 per car and day.
- Cancellation is free up to one month prior to scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations up to one week before arrival will be charged 70% of the full cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within one week before your arrival will be charged 90% of the booking sum.
- Cancellations with less than a day’s notice or no-shows will be charged the full sum.
We recommend that you take out appropriate insurance. The insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung offers tailored insurances for holidays in Austria.
In order to confirm your booking we ask that you make a deposit of 30% of the booking sum. The rest of the sum can be paid on site. The deposit will be charged to the credit card entered at the time of booking. If you do not own a credit card, you can also transfer the money to our account.