Sprawl out in the tastefully designed living room and enjoy fireplace romance as well as all modern amenities with an LCD flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi. Some of the penthouses also provide an extra sofabed for two additional guests.
The premium open-plan kitchen offers a luxurious cooking experience, featuring high-class appliances, an electric kettle, a filter coffee and espresso maker, toaster, all essential cooking utensils and tableware. The two bedrooms each come with a king-size box-spring bed for quality slumber and a flat-screen TV. One of the bedrooms has an additional sofabed that can sleep one more guest. There is at least one bathroom in the apartment, fitted with either a shower or a bathtub, and there is a separate toilet for guests.
The highlight is the home’s own sauna and exceptionally beautiful gallery. With almost 100sqm Alpine living spread out over two floors, the penthouse leaves nothing to be desired.
The photos shown are sample pictures.
- Set of towels and linen provided
- Free towel exchange every three days from stays of six days or longer
- Welcome tray with toilet rolls, binbags, soap, dishwasher tabs and kitchen towels
- Full access to the Wildkogel spa and wellness facilities
- State-of-the-art gym
- Bathrobe (included with direct booking otherwise €10/stay)
- Reception service
- Bread roll delivery service on request
- Daily cleaning upon request
- Daily towel exchange upon request
- Fresh linen provided as required
- €5 surcharge per car and day
FAQs and booking details
- Check-in between 16:00 and 19:00
- Check-out before 10:00
The Wildkogel Resort offers safe underground parking at a surcharge of €5 per car and day.
- in case of cancellation up to 2 months before the date of arrival: free of charge
- in case of cancellation up to 1 month before the date of arrival: 40% of the rental price
- in case of cancellation up to 1 week before the date of arrival: 70% of the rental price
- in case of cancellation in the last week before the date of arrival: 90% of the rental price
We recommend that you take out appropriate insurance. The insurance company Europäische Reiseversicherung offers tailored insurances for holidays in Austria.
In order to confirm your booking we ask that you make a deposit of 30% of the booking sum. The rest of the sum can be paid on site. The deposit will be charged to the credit card entered at the time of booking. If you do not own a credit card, you can also transfer the money to our account.