All our apartments are ideal for people suffering from allergies thanks to wooden flooring and special bed linen.
Good to know for holidays in Bramberg am Wildkogel
Our staff will be happy to provide you with information on-site. However, those who wish to clear up some of the most common questions ahead of their arrival are welcome to scroll down through our booking information.
- Check-in: 16:00 to 19:00
- Check-out: by 10:00
We have charging stations for TESLA and other electric cars.
- 5% early bird bonus if you book at least 180 days before arrival
- Book direct: Nationalpark Sommer Card included (summer)
- Goodies: Bathrobe per person for the entire stay (available at the reception)
Dogs are allowed in selected apartments. Please indicate when booking if you want to travel with a dog.
We charge EUR 15,00 per day on site.
- Starter pack when you arrive at the apartment:
- Toilet paper, rubbish bags, soap, dishwashet tabs, teatowels
- For stays of at least 6 days: towels will be changed after 3 days
- Bed linen (allergy-friendly)
- Reception service
- Night service (6 days per week): 19:30–03:00
- Use of spa and beauty facilities
- Bathrobes (included with direct booking)
- Use of gym
Optional extras (additional fee applies):
- Bread roll service can be ordered on the spot at the reception desk
- Intermediate cleaning / daily cleaning
- Daily towel change
- Bed linen change
- Bathrobes: €10/stay (included with direct booking)
- Underground parking space at DAS Wildkogel: € 5/day
- Charging station for TESLA and other electric cars
Our high-quality kitchens are fully equipped. We will be happy to lend you what you need for fondue and raclette on request.
At the DAS Wildkogel Resort each underground parking spot costs €5 per day. There is no free parking.
- The indicated prices are per apartment per day.
- For the occupancy of the sofa beds EUR 15.00 per person per day will be charged additionally.
- A baby set with crib and high chair can be booked for EUR 15.00 for the entire stay.
- Generally, a minimum booking period of 3 days applies, except in the high season in winter, bookings are only possible by the week.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance for cancellations of hotel holidays in Austria.
We require a deposit of 30% before we can confirm your booking. The remaining balance can be paid at the resort. The deposit will be charged to the credit card you give us when booking.
If you do not have a credit card you are welcome to provide the deposit using a bank transfer.
- Up to two month before arrival: FREE OF CHARGE
- Up to one month before arrival: 40% of holiday price
- Up to one week before arrival: 70% of holiday price
- During last week before arrival: 90% of holiday price
The wellness area including swimming pool, saunas and fitness room is available to our guests free of charge during their stay.
Massages can be booked for a fee.
All our resorts offer free Wi-Fi.