In addition to, or as an alternative to our catering services, you are welcome to dine at one of our on-site restaurants: the Waldvogel, the Bergschmied pizzeria or the Italian-inspired Ristorante Theatro.
Dining options for your event
The regional delicacies offered by Salzburg Land provide the perfect treat to enhance your conference or event. Our team of professional event managers are prepared to advise you on how to turn any break into a culinary highlight:
- Morning break: tea, coffee, water, select juices*, sandwiches and fresh fruit
- Lunch break: buffet or two-course menu (soup and main course) – three-course menu available for an additional fee
- Afternoon break: tea, coffee, water, select juices*, fresh fruit and cake
*subject to a surcharge
Catering during your event
- Breakfast (at the Waldvogel): €15 buffet with a vast selection of local delicacies
- Morning break: €9 incl. select teas, coffee, water, sandwiches, fresh fruit and juices*
- Afternoon break: €9 incl. select teas, coffee, water, fresh fruit, cake and juices*
- Lunch (at the Waldvogel): two-course menu with soup and main course for €20 excl. drinks or three-course menu for an additional fee
- Dinner (at the Waldvogel): three-course dinner for €35 or four-course dinner for €42
- Gala dinner and BBQ: upon request
The prices quoted are per guest and day.
*Juices are charged separately.
Conference guests welcome!
Served at your apartment
Our popular bread roll delivery service is also available to our conference and event guests. Enjoy a variety of baked goods delivered to your apartment’s doorstep straight from the oven.