- Our carefully developed Covid-19 safety concept is designed to protect the health and wellbeing of both guests and staff at the Wildkogel Resorts.
- The concept is kept under review and is adapted to match any developments in national and regional measures.
Our measures to keep you safe at the Wildkogel Resorts
Since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic we have monitored the situation carefully and taken measures to prepare for the up-coming summer season. After all we want our guests to enjoy their stay at the Wildkogel Resorts complete with spa treaments, outdoor activities and fine food.
We have implemented all government measures and have also added a number of additional safety and hyiene provisions in areas where we think they make sense.
All this work has been carried out in order to protect you, our guests, as well as our staff and other members of society who are at high risk.
Covid 19 measures in the Wildkogel Resorts
Cancellation conditions for the period 29.03.2021 - 31.10.2021
Bookings can be cancelled free of charge, if one of the following reasons applies:
- An official travel ban for Austria or the state of Salzburg has been issued
- An official travel warning for the state of Salzburg has been issued
- You or a fellow traveler have tested positive for Covid-19 yourself (submission of the test result required)
Should any of the above cases occur, no cancellation fees will be charged, the deposit will be refunded or credited as a voucher for the next stay.
Otherwise the usual cancellation conditions apply.
Let us do the work so that you can relax
- We strictly adhere to all government measures on hygiene and social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers can be found at many points throughout the Wildkogel Resorts.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at reception.
- Our restaurant and buffet staff disinfect their hands after clearing tables, etc.
- All staff in direct contact with guests wear face masks.
- Our cleaning team wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- The Wildkogel Resorts have always placed great importance on strict hygiene standards. At the current time we have intensified and improved our cleaning regimes.
- A major advantage of the Wildkogel Resorts is that each offers plenty of space both inside and outside the apartments.
Enjoy fine holidays and stay safe in private apartments
The benefits of completely independent living in spacious apartments are becoming ever more apparent, especially during the current situation: keep a safe distance from other holidaymakers at all times, enjoying your large balcony in absolute peace and quiet. Prepare meals in your modern kitchen and seek wellness and relaxation outdoors: The Oberpinzgau has lakes, mountains and meadows for you to explore, in the Hohe Tauern National Park and Wildkogel Arena.
Cable cars, shops & firms complying with protective systems
Firms in the Oberpinzgau region have implemented highly effective Covid-19 protective measures for the 2021 spring and summer season. Protective plans have been developed for all areas, staff trained in their application and, where necessary, changes made in structures and buildings. Every service provider in the region, ranging from golf courses, shops, restaurants and cultural sites, is taking these precautions. The guidelines in force determine when and where these facilities will open. We would therefore ask you to check the relevant updated information on each facility in the near term.
Wildkogel-Arena Neukirchen & Bramberg
The Wildkogel Arena and Wildkogel Cable Cars protect both guests and staff:
- All modes of transport (cable car, chairlift, ...) are ventilated in the best possible way during travel and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Notice boards at various sites inform guests about the corona safety measures currently in place. All data are updated here and in the "BB Wildkogel" app.
- The cable car operator deploys staff responsible for planning and applying measures relating to protection against the corona virus.
- All employees in direct contact with guests wear either mouth and nose protection or are physically separated from them by suitable protective measures (for example, acrylic glass barriers).
Hohe Tauern Nationalpark
To avoid contact with others as far as possible, you can make an online reservation for your Nationalparkwelten ticket in advance and plan your visit ahead.
Employees have been trained in the applicable rules covering hygiene and social distancing. The following measures also apply:
- Contact tracing: Retention of duty rosters for four weeks
- Hygiene and disinfection: Ventilation of publicly accessible areas at regular intervals
- Standing display at entrance showing easily legible Covid-19 regulations
- First aid kit available
- Mouth and nose protection available for guests
- Reduced number of participants
In times of crisis it is important to look after yourself and those dearest to you. There is no better place to do that than high in the Alps at the Wildkogel Resorts.