- Our carefully developed Covid-19 safety concept is designed to protect the health and wellbeing of both guests and staff at the Wildkogel Resorts.
- The concept is kept under review and is adapted to match any developments in national and regional measures.
Our measures to keep you safe at the Wildkogel Resorts
Since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic we have monitored the situation carefully and taken measures to prepare for the up-coming winter season. After all we want our guests to enjoy their stay at the Wildkogel Resorts complete with spa treaments, top skiing and fine food.
We have implemented all government measures and have also added a number of additional safety and hyiene provisions in areas where we think they make sense.
All this work has been carried out in order to protect you, our guests, as well as our staff and other members of society who are at high risk.
Covid 19 measures in the Wildkogel Resorts
Plan your holiday without worries
Cancellation conditions for the period 01.12.2020 - 30.04.2020
Bookings can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival if one of the following reasons applies:
- You are not allowed to leave your country
- You are not allowed to enter Austria
- An official travel warning for the state of Salzburg has been issued
- You or a fellow traveler have tested positive for Covid-19 yourself (submission of the test result required)
- The resort must remain closed due to Covid-19
- Due to corona, skiing is not possible in the Wildkogel Arena
Should any of the above cases occur, no cancellation fees will be charged, the deposit will be refunded or credited as a voucher for the next stay.
Otherwise the following cancellation conditions apply:
Bookings from 01.12. - 18.12.2020, from 03.01. - 12.02.2021 and from 28.02. - 30.04.2021:
- up to 15 days before arrival: cancellations are free of charge
- 14 days before arrival: 90% of the total amount
Bookings from 19.12.2020 to 02.01.2021 and from 13.02. to 27.02.2021:
- until 31 days before arrival: cancellations are free of charge
- 30 days to 15 days before arrival: 40% of the total amount
- 14 days before arrival: 90% of the total amount
Let us do the work so that you can relax
- We strictly adhere to all government measures on hygiene and social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers can be found at many points throughout the Wildkogel Resorts.
- Plexiglas screens have been installed at reception.
- Our restaurant and buffet staff disinfect their hands after clearing tables, etc.
- All staff in direct contact with guests wear face masks.
- Our cleaning team wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- The Wildkogel Resorts have always placed great importance on strict hygiene standards. At the current time we have intensified and improved our cleaning regimes.
- A major advantage of the Wildkogel Resorts is that each offers plenty of space both inside and outside the apartments.
Measures in the Wildkogel Arena, KitzSki & Zillertal Arena
Despite the necessary closures of ski resorts in the early winter, everything is ready for the reopening at the end of December 2020. The local ski resorts have taken measures to meet the government directives in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone on the slopes. The responsible behaviour of companies and guests alike is of central importance.
Click on the links below to get all the latest information on the current situation in the region's ski resorts:
- Face masks must be worn in all public transport, at the lift ticket office, when entering the cable car building and when on all lifts. Face masks do not have to be worn on the ski slopes.
- Signs have been installed in resorts to help guests follow the rules on hygiene and social distancing.
All lifts and cable cars are disinfected at regular intervals. Hand sanitiser dispensers are also provided for guests in the toilets and at other points throughout the resort.
The local ski schools use small groups. Wherever possible, groups are kept the same for the duration of the course to avoid mixing. Whenever they are unable to keep a distance of at least one metre, instructors wear a face mask. Plans are already in place to carry out regular Coronavirus tests on ski instructors and other members of ski schools in regular contact with members of the public. Children's ski courses will be available.
Rules are in place for restaurants and huts setting out the minimum distance between tables in order to keep diners at a safe distance from each other. As things currently stand, face masks do not have to be worn at the tables.
Guests are encouraged to purchase their lift pass using one of the following contactless options:
- order online and pick up from the ticket machine
- order online and have lift pass sent to your home
- update a keycard you already have (only available in selected resorts)
In times of crisis it is important to look after yourself and those dearest to you. There is no better place to do that than high in the Alps at the Wildkogel Resorts.